Adventist Colaboration With Marxist Saul Alinsky’s Industrial Areas Foundation (IAF)
1. Go to this link: http://www.usasurvival.org/docs/Global_Religion.pdf
2. Read the following on page 18:
“The evidence of Catholic [And Adventism’s] collaboration with Marxist and "progressive" networks is
substantial. A documentary, "The Democratic Promise: Saul Alinsky and His Legacy,"
notes that "Alinsky envisioned an 'organization of organizations,' comprised of all
sectors of the community-youth committees, small businesses, labor unions, and, most
influential of all, the Catholic Church." A website devoted to the documentary cites the
Catholic Campaign for Human Development as one of several organizations "actively
practicing Alinsky's techniques."
The Citizen's Handbook to radical organizing notes that “much” of the organizing
through Alinsky’s Industrial Areas Foundation (IAF) “occurs through Christian
churches, particularly the Catholic church." The IAF is another ACORN-style
Note by Ron: The late Saul Alinsky was a radical socialist Marxist.
3. Google the words: Adventist involvement in IAF. You will get this caption:
www.adventisthealthcare.com/about/fund/fund-recipients/ - Cached
Adventist HealthCare's Healthy Community Fund supports initiatives through grants ... AIM is affiliated with the Industrial Areas Foundation (IAF) , the oldest and ...
4. Click on the above link to read above Adventist involvement in Industrial Areas Foundation and the community organizing network in the United States. This is the ultimate in political involvement with the beast of Revelation 13 and 17.
Action in Montgomery (AIM)
“Action In Montgomery (AIM) is a multi-racial, multi-faith, strictly non-partisan, County-wide citizens' organization, rooted in local congregations and associations. AIM is affiliated with the Industrial Areas Foundation (IAF) , the oldest and largest national, congregation-based, community organizing network in the United States.”
This demonstrates Adventism’s ties with communism which has been rumoured for decades.
Google the words Saul Alinsky a Marxist and you will get the following:
1. OBAMA, RADICAL MENTOR SAUL ALINSKY, AND MARXIST LIBERATION THEOLOGY There is quite a connection between Obama and the Industrial Areas ...
7 Jan 2003 – Saul Alinsky died in 1972. He was a Marxist grassroots organizer who spent much of his life organizing rent strikes and protesting conditions of ...