Questions Dr. Paul Tulla Should Answer Satisfactorily Before Anyone Supports His Labors
I had to ask Dr. Paul Tulla the following questions before I would recommend supporting his ministry. We cannot support error of any kind.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Beaulieu
To: Paul Tulla
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 9:20 AM
Subject: Questions for Dr. Tulla
Dear Dr. Paul Tulla,
I have to be as straightforward with you as I am anyone else. You told me that you have been a Seventh-day Adventist since 1985. My questions are based on an article which depicts you being interviewed by the Arusha, Tanzania Times newspaper which I found by Googling your name. Here is the link to that article: http://www.arushatimes.co.tz/2004/47/interview.htm
I must ask the following questions based on that article:
1. How does one who regards himself as a scrutinizing
scholar fail to understand the correct definition of the abomination of
desolation after being a member of the SDA church for 19 years--1985-2004?
The abomination of desolation is the National Sunday Law. In Testimonies,
Vol. 5, pp. 452, 464, Ellen White likens the arrival of the Roman soldiers on
Jewish soil (within so many furlongs of
2. From the same premise, how does one read the book
The Great Controversy, which allegedly converted you to Adventism, and not know the proper definition of the
image to the beast is when the protestant churches unite with
3. Were your answers to the Arusha Times, influenced by the teachings of Robert Sessler?
4. Are you aware that there are gross examples of Robert Sessler using ellipses to totally depict articles from SDA publications out of their proper context, thus lying to buoy up his cause against the church? How is lying and misrepresentation on his part any different from the lies and deception of the new movement church?
5. Do you still interpret material for Robert Sessler?
6. Are you supported by Robert Sessler’s ministry—Let There Be Light Ministries?
7. Again, how could one be a careful scholar and miss the correct definition of the above prime issues of Adventism for 19 years?
In anticipation of your answers,