Response to Brother Matthew
Satan has been very sly. He knew that Ellen White said that we should not join ANY new movement, so he came in “AMONG” SDA’s and formed the Omega Heresy new movement, new organization, AMONG US, right in our midst’s! That way the sleeping virgin SDA’s are non the wiser!
----- Original Message -----
To: 'Ron Beaulieu'
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:11 AM
How to understand this quote from Ellen White? We must now exit of SDA CHURCH or wait until the end. ?
"To leave established truth is to step off the sure platform into the sinking sand of apostasy.
The Lord has declared that the history of the past shall be rehearsed as we enter upon the closing work. Every truth that He has given for these last days is to be proclaimed to the world. Every pillar that He has established is to be strengthened. We cannot now step off the foundation that God has established. We cannot now enter into any new organization; for this would mean apostasy from the truth.—Manuscript 129, 1905. (Selected Messages, bk. 2, p. 390)
----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Beaulieu
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: Apostasy
Dear Brother Matthew,
You wrote: "To leave established truth is to step off the sure platform into the sinking sand of apostasy. 'The Lord has declared that the history of the past shall be rehearsed as we enter upon the closing work. Every truth that He has given for these last days is to be proclaimed to the world. Every pillar that He has established is to be strengthened. We cannot now step off the foundation that God has established. We cannot now enter into any new organization; for this would mean apostasy from the truth.'"—Manuscript 129, 1905. (Selected Messages, bk. 2, p. 390)
The professing SDA church enterred the omega apostasy of a new movement, a new organization, beginning in 1930 and progressing to unpardonable sin in the latter 1950's and one via the ecumenical talks with Dr.'s Walter Martin and Donald Grey Barnhouse. Every specification of the following statement was fulfilled. Ellen White said that the omega would
"The enemy of souls has sought to bring in the supposition that a great reformation was to take place among Seventh-day Adventists, and that this reformation would consist in giving up the doctrines which stand as the pillars of our faith, and engaging in a process of reorganization. Were this reformation to take place, what would result? The principles of truth that God in His wisdom has given to the remnant church, would be discarded. Our religion would be changed. The fundamental principles that have sustained the work for the last fifty years would be accounted as error. A NEW ORGANIZATION would be established. Books of a new order would be written. A system of intellectual philosophy would be introduced. The founders of this system would go into the cities, and do a wonderful work. The Sabbath of course, would be lightly regarded, as also the God who created it. Nothing would be allowed to stand in the way of the NEW MOVEMENT. The leaders would teach that virtue is better than vice, but God being removed, they would place their dependence on human power, which, without God, is worthless. Their foundation would be. built on the sand, and storm and tempest would sweep away the structure.
WHO HAS AUTHORITY TO BEGIN SUCH A NEW MOVEMENT? We have our Bibles. We have our experience, attested to by the miraculous working of the Holy Spirit. We have a truth that admits of no compromise. Shall we not repudiate everything that is not in harmony with this truth?" E.G. White, Selected Messages, Vol. 1, 204-205.
Ellen White said that the correct teaching on the Godhead is a pillar, landmark doctrine, and SDA leaders of the new movement changed that pillar doctrine. The false Trinity Doctrine sweeps away the entire Christian economy just as the Alpha heresy of Kellogg did. If you don’t know how and why this accrues, study the issue as presented on my Website. Just search the word GODHEAD. Here is how the above Ellen White statement has been fulfilled by the new movement professing SDA church:
· The church has given up pillars of our faith. The Trinity Doctrine, as smuggled in in 1930 and voted in in 1980, effectively sweeps away the entire Christian economy. There could be no greater apostasy than to make void "the highest good, crowning gift that heaven can bestow," the sacrifice made by Christ at His Incarnation in the heavenly Sanctuary, of divesting His Holy Spirit from His humanity at which time His Holy Spirit became a third distinct person. The Trinity Doctrine denies that sacrifice in teaching that the Holy Spirit always existed as a third person. That is the most abominable lie that could be told about the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. That is the central doctrine of Rome.
· Books of a new order have been written to the effect that Christ had the nature of Adam before the fall, and/or that He did not have the nature of Adam before or after the fall, but some other nature other than man's fallen nature. Ellen White said that Christ took our fallen nature to prove that we can overcome sin by the same process He overcame.
· “He took upon Him our sinful nature.” Ellen White, Review and Herald, 12/15/96.
· Leroy Froom smuggled in the Trinity Doctrine in 1930. He was the editor of Ministry magazine in 1957. In that magazine which was sent to hundreds of thousands of non-SDA pastors the world over, as well as libraries, as a testament to what SDA's believe, he said flat out that Christ took the nature of Adam BEFORE the fall. That false teaching was never repented of by the church.
· Vance Ferrell has listed a long list of "Books of a New order." http://omega77.tripod.com/booksofaneworder2.htm
· This is just a sampling of the books of a new order. Here are some examples by Neal C. Livingston: http://omega77.tripod.com/booksofaneworder.htm
· Ellen White said that the omega heresy would surely come and wax stronger until Jesus comes. She said that after her death great changes would be made! Those "great changes" have been made. Satan formed a NEW MOVEMENT, NEW ORGANIZATION "AMONG" WITHIN the church. It is the new movement, new organization FORMED AMONG (WITHIN) THE CHURCH that stepped off the foundation that God established. It is that NEW MOVEMENT that formed a NEW ORGANIZATION we were never to join! It is that NEW MOVEMENT that has built on the sand and will be swept away in Ezekiel 9 slaughter BEGINNING AT HIS SANCTUARY, JERUSALEM, Ezekiel 9, and Testimonies, Vol. 5, p. 211. It is that NEW MOVEMENT-NEW ORGANIZATION that has apostatized from the truth.
· All of man’s devisings contrary to the true foundation laid by the pioneers are nothing but sinking sand intellectual philosophy that will be swept away by the next literal fulfillment of Ezekiel 9 as prophesied by Ellen White.
Dear Brother Matthew, I realize that there is a language barrier but Brother Paulo Alexandre is from Brazil. I believe he speaks your language and he could explain it all to you better in your own language. He is a very intelligent true SDA Reformer who lives in Brazil. He email is: omitted for confidentiality.
Dear Brother Paulo, if you could aid Brother Matthew in any way, it would be so much appreciated. Maybe you could explain the abomination of the Trinity Doctrine and how Bible Readings for the Home Circle was changed in 1949, to alter the true SDA teaching on the human nature of Christ, and how and why this is antichrist teaching--for all who teach that Christ did not come in our likeness of sinful nature are antichrist. So the SDA new movement is antichrist on that teaching as well as the abominable Trinity Doctrine which Rome holds as it central doctrine.
If you have tried to help Matthew in the past and he is refusing instruction by the True Reformers who are trying to repair the breach in the true foundation, I will leave it up to you and the Holy Spirit as to the degree of assistance you provide him in the future.
"Characteristics of True Reformers.--Here [Isa. 8:11-14] are given the characteristics of those who shall be reformers, who will bear the banner of the third angel’s message, these who avow themselves God's commandment-keeping people, and who honor God, and are earnestly engaged, in the sight of all the universe, in building up the old waste places. Who is it that calls them, The repairer of the breach, The restorers of paths to dwell in? It is God. Their names are registered [written--Heb. 12:22, 23] in heaven as reformers, restorers, as raising the foundations of many generations." E. G. White, SDA Bible Commentary, Vol. 4, 1151.
The church triumphant of true reformers has always been in existence to come to the aid of the sleeping virgin church militant is she will receive that aid:
"The members of the church triumphant--the church in heaven--will be permitted to draw near to the members of the church militant, to aid them in their necessity." E. G. White, The Southern Watchman, Sep. 8, 1903.
Professing SDA’s who are members of this New Organization, New Movement, are corporately responsible for the abominations committed by that new movement IF THEY ARE AWARE OF THE HERESIES introduced by that new movement. And there is no excuse for remaining in ignorance if said heresies! Why do many SDA’s tolerate these heresies? Because they believe the heretics will be removed from the church militant to leave it purged and purified. That is not true and if it were true, the Ezekiel 9 slaughter would have no place to BEGIN—no sanctuary to begin at, Testimonies, Vol. 5, 211. No apostate Jerusalem (Ezekiel 9:6) to BEGIN at.
Ellen White said Ezekiel 9 will be literally fulfilled again. The last literal fulfillment was the destruction of the apostate Jewish Temple (Sanctuary) in A.D. 70. So any literal fulfillment of that prophecy in the future must include an apostate Temple (Sanctuary), and not just stray offshoots who have left the church militant or leave it when the Sunday Law ensues.
If you are unaware of the omega heresies, you had best play catch-up by stepping real fast friend if you are interested in salvation and eternal life.
All God's blessings,
P.S. Dear Reader, if you have an Ellen White statement that perplexes you, please submit it to me and I will explain it as God has shown me in His effort to restore the true foundation by removing cherished errors of new movement Adventists. That is what Jesus is doing through His messengers at this time for that is what Jesus would do if he should come to us now as He did to the Jews:
COUNTERPART: "In the time of the Saviour, the Jews had so covered over the precious jewels of truth with the rubbish of tradition and fable, that it was impossible to distinguish the true from the false. The Saviour came to clear away the rubbish of superstition and long-cherished errors, and to set the jewels of God's word in the framework of truth. What would the Saviour do if he should come to us now as he did to the Jews? He would have to do a similar work in clearing away the rubbish of tradition and ceremony. The Jews were greatly disturbed when he did this work [As are SDAs today!]. They had lost sight of the original truth of God, but Christ brought it again to view. It is our work to free the precious truths of God from superstition and error." E.G. White, Review and Herald, vol. 2, 308.
COUNTERPART: "The Lord commanded one of his ancient servants, 'Pray not thou for this people [Jer. 7:16 and 11:14], neither lift up cry nor prayer for them neither make intercession to me for I will not hear thee.' The prophet thus describes the sins which had called forth this fearful denunciation: 'The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means and my people love to have it so and what will ye do in the end thereof?' 'From the least of them even unto the greatest of them, every one is given to covetousness and from the prophet even unto the priest, every one dealeth falsely. They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace, when there is no peace.' The apostles declare that this state of things will find its COUNTERPART in the last days. Many have a form of godliness, but in their daily life deny the power thereof. They have ceased to be convicted of their sins or alarmed at their state. They say in their hearts, 'The church is flourishing. Peace and spiritual prosperity are within her borders.' The words of the prophet may well apply to these self-deceivers, 'They have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them." E. G. White, Second Advent Review and Sabbath Herald, 11-07-82.
There is only ONE modern COUNTERPART to the ancient apostate "chosen people" of God. That modern COUNTERPART is the people who claim to be the modern "chosen people" of God, the remnant, God’s commandment-keeping people if you will. Both have claimed to be:
· God’s chosen people.
· A remnant.
· God’s commandment-keeping people.
· Zion, the bride of Christ.
· The Temple of the Lord.