My Vision: Will the National Sunday Law Come in the Spring of 2019?
A Prophetic Statement
At the current time, November 20, 2018, there is much excitement being generated over the supposition that a National Sunday Law will be enacted in the Spring of 2019. Indeed, it appears from much evidence that this event could occur. I am not ignorant of all the prevailing evidence. In light of such evidence, my natural inclination is to believe that a Sunday Law will be enacted this coming spring.
However, early this a.m., I asked the Lord if this is true. In vision, I was instructed that there will NOT be any Sunday Law in the Spring of 2019, for the reason that the bride of Jesus Christ has not yet made herself ready to deliver the Midnight Loud Cry to the world. However, I was instructed that the time of a National Sunday law is imminent, and that Satan is working hard behind the scenes to get such a law legislated in honor to himself, and to dishonor the Great Lawgiver.
I was assured that because I have given the FULL TRUTH on all serious issues befalling God’s people, if continuing to be faithful, He will honor me by giving me the sign we all should look for. I repeat: I was instructed that I will be given the sign to warn God’s people of the time of the National Sunday Law.
National Sunday Law Coming in the Spring of 2019
“Foreign nations will follow the example of the United State. Though she leads out, yet the same crisis will come upon our people in all parts of the world.” -Ellen G. White, Testimonies For The Church, Volume 6, page 395.
I was also shown that the date for the Jubilee was confounded for two reasons:
1. So that man could not determine the time of Jesus’ coming, but foolish virgins continue to profess to be able to calculate this date.
2. To confound those who would re-establish the keeping of the feast days that pointed forward to Christ’s first coming, as though they were never fulfilled. I was shown that this is just as blasphemous as building a third Temple and beginning the sacrificial system again.
3. Also, I was shown that Ellen White, the prophetess of God Almighty, did not err in calling Jesus by that name; that we need NOT call Him by another name, and that man is still trying to institute works by which to distinguish HIMSELF, as better than their fellows. For example, the Jehovah Witnesses feel holier than thou because they call God by the name of Jehovah only. The results of teaching that we must call Jesus by other names only, will be according to the motive for doing such, and that act will be JUDGED by Jesus, the Son of God.
4. Regarding the Feasts, we should know of the feasts and their original importance to the Jewish economy. We should be aware of the current antitypical Day of Atonement and the coming Feast of Harvests.
5. The building of outdoor shelters for the Old Covenant sacred Feast of Shelters called Sukkot in the Hebrew, would be impossible in many parts of the world where there are no boughs of trees.
40 “And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God seven days.” Lev. 23:40.
In the Name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
This is a prophetic statement.
R. William Beaulieu