My Vision on Repudiating the New Organization
"We cannot now step off the foundation that God has established. We cannot now enter into any new organization for this would mean apostasy from the truth.--Manuscript 1290, 1905. Selected Messages, vol. 2, 390.
When ANYONE orders you to SUPER GLUE yourself to a new organization that has removed God, and is thereby in apostasy from the truth, as Walter Veith has done, they are totally out of line and Isaiah 8:20 is seriously apropos. Neither Elijah nor Elisha would do such a thing.
I was given the following vision on Monday a.m. April 22, 2019: I was shown that Ellen White instructed us to REPUDIATE the heresy of the omega new organization that removed God, just as she repudiated the alpha heresy
"The enemy of souls has sought to bring in the supposition that a great reformation was to take place among Seventh-day Adventists, and that this reformation would consist in giving up the doctrines which stand as the pillars of our faith, and engaging in a process of reorganization. Were this reformation to take place, what would result? The principles of truth that God in His wisdom has given to the remnant church, would be discarded. Our religion would be changed. The fundamental principles that have sustained the work for the last fifty years would be accounted as error. A NEW ORGANIZATION would be established. Books of a NEW ORDER would be written. A system of intellectual philosophy would be introduced. The founders of this system would go into the cities, and do a wonderful work. The Sabbath of course, would be lightly regarded, as also the God who created it. Nothing would be allowed to stand in the way of the NEW MOVEMENT. The leaders would teach that virtue is better than vice, but GOD BEING REMOVED, they would place their dependence on human power, which, without God, is worthless. Their foundation would be built on the sand, and storm and tempest would sweep away the structure.
· Who has authority to begin such a [NEW] movement? We have our Bibles, we have our experience, attested to by the miraculous working of the Holy Spirit. We have a truth that admits of no compromise. Shall we not repudiate everything that is not in harmony with this truth? E.G. White, Selected Messages, Bk. 1, 204, 205.
· In the alpha heresy the ministering brethren were looking on. They didn’t seem to understand what the alpha heresy was; that it was Kellogg’s error of the personality of God and Christ.
· Sanctuary Gone Atonement Gone -- "In a representation which passed before me, I saw a certain work being done by medical missionary workers. Our ministering brethren were looking on, watching what was being done, but they did not seem to understand. The foundation of our faith, which was established by so much prayer, such earnest searching of the Scriptures, was being taken down, pillar by pillar. Our faith was to have nothing to rest upon--the sanctuary was gone, the atonement was gone." E.G. White, The Upward Look, 152.
· I was shown that in the omega heresy the godhead is involved via the Trinity Doctrine, and the ministering brethren don’t seem to understand what is wrong with it; that if all three persons to the Godhead are CO-ETERNAL, as the Trinity Doctrine teaches, then the Testator has not died and there could be no atonement. The Testator cannot be co-ETERNAL with the other two members of the Godhead because He died.
· Heb 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
· Heb 9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
· "We cannot now step off the foundation that God has established. We cannot now enter into any new organization for this would mean apostasy from the truth.--Manuscript 1290, 1905. Selected Messages, vol. 2, 390.
· Ellen White said that the Human Nature of Christ means EVERYTHING TO US: Why? Because He took our humanity to prove we can overcome sin with the empowerment of His Holy Spirit.
· In 1905 Ellen White said that any new organization would be apostasy from the truth. In the mid 1950’s sda leaders formed a new organization “AMONG” Adventists, and that this new organization removed God by embracing antichrist doctrine on the human nature of Christ the personality of God and Christ, via the Trinity Doctrine.
· I was shown that we are to MEET this new organization just as steadfastly as Ellen White MET the alpha heresy.
· In the alpha heresy, Ellen White called for A COMING OUT FROM KELLOGG AND HIS ASSOCIATES:
· Isaiah 58:1 and the Omega of Apostasy "The fifty-eighth chapter of Isaiah contains instruction for TODAY. 'Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and show MY PEOPLE their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sin...." The work would not have been hindered as it has been for the past several years if Dr. Kellogg were a converted man. "Come," I call, "come ye out and be separate from him and his associates whom he has leavened." I am now giving the message God has given me, to give to all who claim to believe the truth: "Come out from among them, and be ye separate,' else their sin in justifying wrongs and framing deceits will continue to be the ruin of souls." E.G. White, SpTB07, Testimonies for the Church Containing Messages of Warning and Instruction to Seventh-day Adventists, pr. 02, p. 64.
· I was shown by the angel of
the Lord’s Holy Spirit that were Ellen White alive in the mid-1950’s, were she
consistent AND SHE prized consistency, calling it a jewel, she would have given
a call to come out from among LeRoy Froom, Roy Allan Anderson and their
associates because they adopted antichrist teachings from the Evangelicals,
such as the antichrist teaching that Christ came in the flesh of Adam BEFORE
the fall. That error is still taught by the new organization in the book
authored by LeRoy Froom, Movement of Destiny.
· “Christ was like Adam before the Fall—"a pure, sinless being, without
a taint of sin upon Him." He "could fall." [That was possible—otherwise
temptation would not have been an actuality, only a farce.] He
"took . . . human nature, and was tempted in all points" as human
nature is tempted. But "not for one moment was there in Him an evil
propensity." When "Adam was assailed by the tempter in Eden he was
without the taint of sin." Christ was "assailed with temptations in the
wilderness, as Adam was assailed with temptations in Eden." So "Christ, Movement of Destiny, p. 497
The link to the online book MOVEMENT OF DESTINY is: http://documents.adventistarchives.org/Books/MOD1971.pdf?opwvc=1 Search the book for the words BEFORE THE FALL and you will find them on page 497.
In the name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
R. William Beaulieu